At Cleverchefs we have our very own payment portal to allow parents/guardians to choose what their child has for lunch and to pay in advance, or select their free meal that they are entitled to for all Infants (KS1 Reception, yrs 1 &2) KS2 Students meals can be purchased also using a wide range of payment cards. It also let's you see what allergens are in our meals and allows you to make the correct dietary choices.
Our school kitchen are staffed with real chefs, Fresh food is at the heart of our business so you can feel safe in the knowledge that your child is going to be getting a nutritiously prepared lunch daily.
Not cheap food ! If your child is entitled to a free school meal we would really encourage you to give us a go. It's worth over £500 a year to you so you should take it up.
Speak to us if we can give advice or encouragement to your child.
1. Register your account using the ‘register’ button at the top of cleverpay.myschoolmealorders.com
2. Fill in the relevant fields (first name, last name, phone, email & password)
3. This will generate an authentication email. Please activate the link to allow the account to work
4. Log in using the email address and password
Once Logged In
1. Add child button, input their first name, last name, school, year and class of the child
2. Repeat this process for additional children
3. You are now ready to start ordering!
Ordering Once Logged In
1. Enter the same email address and password as the ones you registered with
2. Click on login which will take you to your account homepage
3. Select date and order meals as required
4. Proceed to check out and pay if applicable
If your child is entitled to a Free
School Meal – you can still choose
the meal for your child and
proceed to check out where you
will not be charged.
If your child has a medical allergy or
dietary intolerance which has been
declared, our Catering Team will
manage their food choices and ensure
their nutritional needs are met on a
one to one basis.